*Advanced Content Marketing Internship - Mobile StartupPreApps.com
Marketing InternMs. Saroha
Entry Level - Sales & Marketing Internship - Training ProvidedLakeview Consultants
Brand Marketing InternMaven Clinic
Content Marketing InternshipAntandre
Marketing InternMountain Pacific
Marketing InternCairo Group
Business Development ManagerVirtualdeveloper.com
Social Media Internship for Food Startup (Virtual)Bookmark This
Posted: March 14 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHi, we're PBZero, a healthy food startup looking for an intern to manage our Social Media Marketing and to execute our social media strategy. While interning you will learn a ridiculous amount of social media knowledge. You will gain experience in blogging, learn a thing or two about running your own successful business.
Specifically you will leave this internship with…
•An obsession for all things social
•Experience executing social media strategy
•Entrepreneurial insights and knowledge for starting your own business
•Experience creating and maintaining meaningful connections online
• Planning and executing Social Media Strategy to fit with the brand image/feel
• Interacting with customers creating social buzz around the product
• Bring fresh ideas and exciting new approaches to the social media marketing strategy
• Plan content calendar, schedule and execute content
• Track Key Performance Measures and evaluate strategies
RequirementsWe are looking for someone who is...
•Enthusiastic, self-motivated, creative, entrepreneurial spirit, and professional
•Socially inclined (MUST have experience with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest)
•Blogging experience is preferred
•Marketing or Entrepreneurship degree preferred, but not required.
•Very comfortable with technology
•Prior experience preferred
•Photography skills preferred
•Experience working with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator preferred, not required
• MUST love Instagram
• This is a virtual internships - so all meetings will be held via Skype/Facetime and can be done on a part-time basis (15-20 hrs/week)
This is an unpaid internship.