Social Media Marketing InternTrovisto Security
Marketing InternshipCreative House Marketing
Real Estate Broker Social Media Marketing AssistantColdwell Banker
Marketing Management Intern with graphic design/video editing experience.Aloha Outdoors
Legal Marketing Extern WantedSorrentino Legal
MARKETING INTERN needed for mini-documentary seriesDNY
Summer/Fall Internship: Made in USA start-up needs an awesome Marketing - PR - Social Media Intern!Authenticity 50
Social Media Volunteer Intern for Tech Community Non ProfitBookmark This
3825 Bell Blvd
Posted: March 07 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSocial Media Internship - 'Hyperlocal Community Tech Engagement' NYC
We are looking for Social Media Interns to join our marketing team. We are recruiting volunteers who commit to a minimum of twenty hours per week. We are building a team to manage and develop this program in NYC. If you have strong writing and speaking skills, detail oriented, and passionate about helping people the Tech Community Engagement group could be a great fit for you. Our organization consists of industry veterans with over 80 years of combined entrepreneurial and tech experience. We also run a Department of Education pilot program for educating high school students coding classes. We also have offices located inside of the Googleplex, in Chelsea NYC.
• Creates a great addition to your resume.
• Builds your people engagement and teaming skills.
• Develops a network of professional contacts for the future.
• Recommendation letter on successful completion of internship.
Regarding our required skills below, not all are required. For interns and volunteers that have limited knowledge, our marketing professionals WILL TRAIN on all aspects of digital marketing.
We are one block from the LIRR, Bell Blvd exit, just 20 minutes from Penn Station.
Responsibilities• Work with Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to develop content and a following.
• Photograph meetings between volunteers and clients for our postings.
• Plan and attend meetups to promote our organization.
• Recruit volunteers using social media.
• Deliver presentations to groups of potential volunteers.
• Use your creativity and ingenuity to advertise our organization.
Requirements• Current or recently graduated undergraduate or graduate student.
• Marketing, advertising, or communications majors desired.
• Proficient Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Comfortable using various social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn).
• Interest or experience in photography or digital and graphic design a plus.
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud a plus (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).