Social Media & Community Management InternOcularIT Solutions
Marketing, Social Media, Sales InternElizabeth Connolly
Entertainment / Comedy Apprentice / Internship for marketing / online marketingNAC Industrial
Digital Marketing InternHemp Educate America
Marketing SpecialistCold Stone Creamery
Scranton Fringe Festival Social Media & Marketing InternshipScranton Fringe
Campus Brand Ambassador Monroe Community CollegeMosaic
Campus Brand Ambassador Appalachian State UniversityMosaic
Social Media Internship Full TimeBookmark This
4401 N. Federal Hwy. Suite 205
Boca Raton, FL
Posted: May 13 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionForward-thinking, fast paced company is looking to hire a person with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media websites. The person hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our diligent and vibrant team and has hopes of gaining a ton of experience. Good office skills will be a plus.
Our Social + Media team focuses on developing smart strategies and actionable plans while incorporating creativity and design to fulfill our objective.
- Help monitor and schedule social posts on all major social channels
- Influencer research and outreach
- Keep up to date on all social media platforms
- Developing client-friendly social calendars
- Community management
- Customer Service Skills
- Experience with Email Marketing a plus
- Office Skills and Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Background in Marketing, Communication, or other related discipline
- Ability to work in a team, as well as independently
- Highly organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Excellent research, writing and communication skills
- Fearless -- not afraid to be a bold and outside the box thinker
- Love for using social networking sites and general excitement to learn new skills
RequirementsMust be a local candidate to Boca Raton, FL.
Resumes can be emailed to Laura@StaffingOnline.com or candidates may call (561) 995-5000 x:102.