Digital Marketing Video InternshipRave Decor
Digital Marketing Intern- ORLANDO & TAMPA AREASOneThing Strategic Marketing Group
Social Media InternProspect Row
Integrated Marketing Intern [FALL/WINTER 2016]IM Boston
Integrated Marketing Intern [FALL/WINTER 2016]Yougoz
Social media intern for a chatbot startupDaily Deals & Coupons
Social Media, Marketing & Public Relations Management InternDesign Weave/ NuSleep Bedding
Social Media InternshipBookmark This
Vitamin C Communications
89 NE 27 ST #109
Posted: January 14 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Social Media assistant will be responsible for implementing successful social media strategies across various platforms including Twitter, Facebook and Instagram & you will be expected to maintain and update the social media accounts of our clients as well as our company itself by promoting events and venues on a daily basis. You will learn not only how to use these platforms but more importantly, how to use them effectively. You will assist in creating social media campaigns for special events, music events & corporate clients.
Requirements• This position requires to work at our office in Wynwood Miami (3) three days per week; 4 - 6 hours per day for at least a 3 month commitment; a few additional virtual marketing hours may be required as well.
• Strong interest and/or previous experience in online & social media marketing.
• A self-starter who combines a high level of creativity with strong organization skills.
• Efficient problem solver who can work with minimal supervision.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Strong computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook - Photoshop is a plus)
• Able to work in a team environment, handle multiple tasks and adapt to different situations.
• Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
• Love for Special Events & Marketing
• Able to work under pressure & deadlines