Digital Marketing InternshipRentSpree.com
Digital Marketing and Sales InternFit in 60 Pilates and Barre
Marketing InternZAG Group of Companies
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Communications and Digital Media InternStella Ashaolu
Marketing and Media InternshipStarEvents
Social Media Marketing InternYoung Adult Survival Guide
Social Media Marketing For New Edible Cannabis Companywww.OldNewportRealty.com
Social Media InternshipBookmark This
East Carson Street
Posted: April 28 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe position for Social Media Marketing Intern is responsible for creating and implementing strategies to improve and market Ninja Entertainment locally and online. The intern will work with the social media coordinator and be required to visit the retail store manager once a week to take photos of content and discuss weekly social media ideas and goals. The intern may also communicate with downtown staff via telephone or text messaging to get materials necessary for social media promotion if they are not able to visit downtown. The intern may work from home as long as these requirements are met. Intern hours are expected to be 10-13 hours a week.
Ideal candidates must be creative, determined, organized, consistent, and reliable. Experience in Photoshop and graphic design is a plus.
Upon completing the internship, the intern will receive: Letters of reference, important marketing and social media experience, and potential job opportunities with Ninja Entertainment.
Perks Working At Ninja Electronics:
- Employee Discounts on items.
- Fun, easy, and casual atmosphere.
- Tattoo, Piercing, and Hair Color friendly!
- Performance review and eligibility for raises every 90 days.
- Rewards for exemplary employee behavior! (Free lunch, gift cards, cash, and more!)
- Flexible work environment and scheduling (As long as you let us know in advance).
- Downtown Retail Store and Southside Office are both located in front of direct bus lines!
To apply please send your resume and CV of why you would want to be Ninja Entertainment's Social Media Intern.
Responsibilities- Coordinating with the Head of Social Media and retail store manager for content and approval.
- Scheduling and creating social media content on all social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter).
- Updating Ninja Entertainment’s social media on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, ensuring posts are scheduled.
- Responding to all inquiries and concerns on social media platforms in a respectful but fun manner.
- Helping create social media ideas and content to engage others.
- Promote Ninja Entertainment locally and online through social media platforms.
- Engaging with the audience online, increase Ninja Entertainments following on Facebook and Twitter.
- Maintaining all social media accounts related to Ninja Entertainment.
- Meeting with the Social Media Coordinator and CEO once a week as requested in the Southside Office.
Requirements- Must be pursuing or have a degree in Marketing, Business, Social Media, or similar subjects.
- Freshman, sophomore, junior, or senior year of college.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Great concept of visual advertising and branding, is able to adhere to the “Ninja Aesthetic”
- Organized, avid social media user and understands internet culture and online presence.
- Great listening and communication skills, verbally and written.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Drive and common social media platforms (Instagram Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, HootSuite, etc.)