Marketing InternAthens Yoga Institute
Marketing and Social MediaPraos Health Inc.
Data Entry ClerkAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Marketing InternGambit Sports Private Limited
Marketing ExecutiveFabian Media Pvt. Ltd
Marketing InternEuro School of Tennis
Social Media InternEuro School of Tennis
Marketing/Advertising SpecialistPrimetime Tent & Table, LLC
Social Media InternshipBookmark This
745 Atlantic Ave
Posted: March 25 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWill your first born child be named Ludwig or Valencia? Do you take down posts that don’t have enough likes? Have you mastered how to optimize your newsfeed so you don’t see 1M Buzzfeed articles every day? Do you have Hootsuite on your phone? If this describes you – keep reading!
Who We Are: We’re a start-up run by ambitious young professionals looking for likeminded students to join our growing team. We abide by the mentality of “work hard, play hard” (emphasis on the play hard, but only if you work hard enough), and embrace creativity, outside of the box ideas and people with a passion for helping to form and grow a new business.
ResponsibilitiesThe Role: We’re looking for a social media mastermind to assist with the management and creation of all things social. This role is a “blank slate” for a motivated individual to truly own. Basic responsibilities will include:
- Day-to-day management and monitoring of our social media platforms – predominantly Twitter, Facebook & Instagram
- Identification of new social media opportunities and spearheading creation/outreach
- Daily, weekly & monthly reporting on social media growth and engagement
- Spearhead content testing and creation to grow social media following
- Develop a social media marketing calendar for the company to follow
- Regular analysis of competitive landscape and research on industry trends
RequirementsWho You Are:
- A top student at a local Boston College or University, with at least a 3.0 GPA
- Someone with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Incredibly organized with shrewd attention to detail
- A self-proclaimed social media guru with experience with Twitter, Facebook, & Instagram – a social following of your own isn’t required, but highly desirable! Knowledge of a social media management platform like Hootsuite is also preferred.
- A self-starter who prefers to take the ball and roll with it, instead of having someone hold your hand and show you the way
- Available to be in the office a minimum of 15 hours/week, but willing to work outside of standard business hours – social media never sleeps!