Dallas Theater Center 2017 Spring Marketing Department InternDallas Theater Center
Marketing InternTeam One Global
Marketing/PR InternBindya NY
Business Marketing Spring Semester Internship - College Credit & Flexible Hours!SaveASuitUSA
Recruiting InternFlashmob Solutions, Inc.
Marketing and Advertising AssociateBlack Label Marketing, Inc.
Business Development and Marketing InterneMedEvents.com
Winter Break Internship: Community Management Tech StartupByte Academy
Social Media InternshipsBookmark This
Tyler New Media, LLC
3235 Industrial Way
Posted: September 18 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur Internship Program is for qualified candidates who are willing to devote a minimum of 12 hours per week Monday to Friday to our business. Our interns will obtain experience in all aspects of social media marketing. We will provide them with great opportunities to participate in projects as diverse as research, social media strategy, email marketing, and blogger and twitter outreach.
Include a copy of your resume with an email answering the following questions:
1. Why are you interested in social media marketing?
2. When would you be available to start?
3. Which days of the week can you devote to our internship program?
4. Which social channels are you using now?
5. Do you read blogs? If so which blogs do you read and why?
6. Links to your social platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Linked in, Blog – if applicable)
Visit - http://tylernewmedia.com/ for more info.
Responsibilities- assisting with setting the social media strategy for several web properties
- analyzing metrics and making adjustments to social media posting
- social media postings
- social media campaigns
Willing to make the commute
Social Media Savvy
Willingness to learn and ask questions
Problem solving skills