Social Media Management / Content Marketing Strategist InternBookmark This
1995 North Park Pl
Posted: January 20 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSocial Strategy + Development
Navigating the world of social media is best approached with a plan and we’re highly adept at helping clients ensure every channel of the social media universe is appropriately tapped for maximum exposure. Our strategy is tailored to our clients’ unique goals and strengths, helping to showcase their abilities to interact within a B2C environment, whether it’s on Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr or some other network.
By identifying the social presence our clients currently have, adopting new platforms and intertwining social campaigns to maximize the output of their messages, You'll help our clients not only become a respected brand on a frequented social site, we also help to build our clients brand’s presence throughout the digital realm so that anyone searching for them finds a complete picture of what they have to offer. Social media is about more than just witty pictures and social giveaways—it’s about developing a brand in a realm of two-way communication.
Your network determines your net-worth...
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and relaxed environment
- Proficient in Creative Suite Applications such as Photoshop