Visual Communications Internship at SB MarketingSB Marketing LLC
Web DeveloperThe Trinitee Group, LLC.
Marketing/Sales InternshipPheramor, Inc.
*Marketing Internship - Mobile StartupPreApps.com
Marketing InternPark Group Solutions
Sponsorship, Marketing & Media AssistantThe Festival of Ballooning, Inc.
Marketing InternThe Thaddeus Foundation
Marketing and Real Estate InternThe Lipman Group Sotheby's International Realty
Social Media ManagementBookmark This
The Queen Academy, LLC
Posted: October 02 2016
Company Location: Accokeek, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Queen Academy is a development program for youth 13-21 and millennial women. For youth, we provide various programming centered around molding young women of substance. For millennial women, we offer content, resources, and programming to develop them to do the same.
We are looking for a social media manager to handle multiple social media accounts. Tasks include, but are not limited to:
Posting content multiple times a week on all platforms
Developing original content
Driving traffic to pages and websites
Increasing social media following consistently
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Increase the amount of followers of social media accounts
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Knowledge of Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and how to increase social following
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Knowledge of softwares that allow for the creating and editing of social media content
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Twitter, Instagram
Preferred - Graphic Design, Hootsuite