Marketing/Adminstrative AssistantSRS Engineering, Inc
Entry Level Sales & Marketing Paid Internships -- Start Now or for Next SemesterMCO, Inc
Marketing RepReliance capital limited
Digital Content InternshipMomentum Media, LLC (WhiskeyRiff.com)
Brand Ambassador - Paid Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Video Game Marketing & Social Media!! Work Remote!Bee The Swarm
Brand Ambassador InternsAgora
Social Media Management InternshipBookmark This
Prophet Marketing LLC
Posted: October 06 2015
Company Location: Minneapolis, MN
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionProphet Marketing is growing! We consult with natural health companies, attempting to help people live a healthy life through Paleo nutrition, natural remedies and detoxification. We are attempting to grow into a central hub for natural health. Come help the world be a better place!
You will be working in the convenience of your own home! As an intern, you will gain direct experience in creating major social media marketing campaigns and strategies. You will assist us in all facets of outreach including building and maintaining social identities and keeping up-to-date on social media trends.
If you do good work and are a good fit, positions usually turns into a paid position at $10-20 an hour after the internship is completed.
Responsibilities- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- A strong interest in marketing and social media
- Impeccable writing, communication and spelling abilities
- Skilled in online research and analytical skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A creative thinker who likes to come up with new and different ideas
- Diligent work ethic and insatiable desire to learn
- Experience on popular websites, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, google +
- Must follow instructions well. Able to multi-task and keep deadlines
RequirementsWe want to match you with what you do best and interests you. We will match you to tasks based upon your skills.
SkillsRequired - Social Media
Preferred - Social Media Communications, Digital Journalism, Social Media Development, Entertainment Journalism, Article Writing