Marketing & Social Media Manager - Cloud Native WorldCHEETAH
Digital Marketing Intern, College creditAurum & Sharpe
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Invictous
Marketing Intern of the century (not kidding)Hero - www.superhero.co
Digital Marketing, Online marketingGeorgia Green Energy Services LLC
Social Media & Programming InternPark Silly Sunday Market
Influencer Marketing InternScentbird/ Deck of Scarlet
Marketing InternBarton & Gray Mariners Club
Social Media Internship- Fun Health & Wellness StartupBookmark This
Posted: August 22 2016
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionABOUT US: Recess Remix is an epic day of fun and games for adults aimed to inspire healthy living, foster community and support children's causes. For every Recess Remix event we also host a day of play for children in need.
Studies have shown that play not only boosts performance and productivity in adults, but it reshapes the brain by forming new neural pathways. This means play has the power to actually make us smarter. Our goal is to inspire people to lead happier and healthier lives. And to have more FUN in the process.
We are seeking to fill multiple roles for someone who is a Jack or Jane of all trades with a can-do attitude and knowledge of, or willingness to learn, the following:
* Marketing/ PR: Helping to growing an online community and database of supporters; helping to draft marketing/ PR materials
* Outreach/ Development: Helping with outreach to potential brands, partners and influencers
* Social media : Helping with social media strategy and daily management
* General logistics: Supporting in daily business operations and logistics
Interns based in Los Angeles preferred. Remote opportunities available.
RequirementsRequirements: This individual should be prepared to work in a fast-paced startup environment while quickly shifting gears to support as needed. Seeking a hard-worker who is willing to do whatever it takes.
Other requirements include:
* A high level of attention to detail and organization
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Creative and Flexible
* High energy, self-motivation and genuine enthusiasm to pitch in and do whatever it takes
* Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a collaborative environment.
* Proficiency in Google Docs and iOffice a must. Abilities in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign a plus
* Proven experience using Twitter, Facebook , Instagram and other social media networks in a business context
Looking for someone to start immediately. Full and part-time positions available
What You’ll Gain:
Through this experience you will gain direct hands-on experience in helping to build a lifestyle brand and launch event.
* Excellent opportunities to start from the ground level and grow within the organization
* The opportunity to build your portfolio
* The opportunity to play a significant role in producing an event
SkillsRequired - Self-driven, Communicaitons, Exceptionally Organized, Good communication skills, Administrative Activities
Preferred - Social Media, Event Planning, Facebook, Adobe Creative Suite, Writing, Twitter, Google Docs, Instagram, Social Enterprise, Event Coordination