Customer Loyalty AssociateSpice Pharm
ACS MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS INTERNAmerican Cheese Society
Pinterest MarketerSpice Pharm
Marketing Internship - Fall 2017RAPID
Sales and Finance InternshipCoast 2 Coast Soccer
Marketing and Communications InternshipCoast 2 Coast Soccer
Marketing InternBisk Education
Marketing InternParkson Corporation
Marketing/ Sales InternBookmark This
Get it Going
Posted: January 02 2016
Company Location: North Hampton, NH
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout Get it Going
We inspire and encourage others to be their greatest self.
We are optimistic and fun folks looking to change the world one action at a time.
Our brand is Get it Going and we are looking to motivate others to live with more respect, kindness, confidence, love, and courage. We have t-shirts, patches, stickers, note cards and stories to share in order to spread our brand.
We are looking for a marketing and sales intern who can work with us to promote our business and also to increase followers and brand awareness. Also, creating blogs and e-newsletters for promotional material will be a part of the responsibilities for this position.
Responsibilities- marketing- creative
- sales- personable
- reach out to businesses for partnerships
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- good sales skills
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment