Intern wanted for social event planning for West Hollywood based start upUPPROAR
Digital Marketing Intern - ORLANDO & TAMPA AREASOneThing Strategic Marketing Group
*** SEEKING MARKETING INTERNS FOR NY FARM & HEALING CENTER ***Kai Society
Deer Valley Music Festival: Public Relations InternshipUtah Symphony | Utah Opera
Theatre Marketing Intern - Audience CultivationOnQ Talent Agency
Theatre Marketing Intern - Press OutreachOnQ Talent Agency
Marketing InternFreedom Boat Club Chicago
Social Media ManagerBookmark This
Get it Going
Posted: August 29 2016
Company Location: North Hampton, NH
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout Get it Going
We inspire and encourage others to be their greatest self.
We are optimistic and fun folks looking to change the world one T-shirt at a time.
Our brand is Get it Going and we are looking to motivate others to live with more respect, kindness, confidence, love, and courage. We have t-shirts, patches, stickers and stories to share in order to spread our brand.
We are looking for social media intern who can work on our social medial outlet to promote our business and also to increase followers and brand awareness. Also, creating blogs and e-newsletters for promotional material will be a part of the responsibilities for this position.
- THE NUMBER ONE GOAL WILL BE TO GET IN CONTACT WITH ELLEN DEGENERES
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment