Social Media Marketing Agency Summer Internship in Woodland HillsBright Age
Social Media CoordinatorRenew Packaging LLC
PAID - Digital Marketing & Web Analyst InternU Haul International
MARKETING INTERNSHIP in the Music IndustryHealth Connexions
JOURNALISM AND MARKETING INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Summer Marketing InternshipTUN.com
Marketing & PR Intern for a Social EnterpriseShe Geeks Out
Sales and MarketingPhoenix Home & Garden Magazine
Social Media ManagerBookmark This
Get it Going
Posted: August 17 2016
Company Location: North Hampton, NH
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout Get it Going
We inspire and encourage others to be their greatest self.
We are optimistic and fun folks looking to change the world one T-shirt at a time.
Our brand is Get it Going and we are looking to motivate others to live with more respect, kindness, confidence, love, and courage. We have t-shirts, patches, stickers and stories to share in order to spread our brand.
We are looking for social media intern who can work on our social medial outlet to promote our business and also to increase followers and brand awareness. MOST IMPORTANTLY WE ARE HOPING TO GET THE ATTENTION OF ELLEN DEGENERES AND ARE LOOKING FOR YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA SKILLS. Also, creating blogs and e-newsletters for promotional material will be a part of the responsibilities for this position.
- THE NUMBER ONE GOAL WILL BE TO GET IN CONTACT WITH ELLEN DEGENERES
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment