MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNMedical Plus Pte Ltd
MARKETING AND EVENTS INTERNSHIPWhitewall Magazine
Elle Communications Fall 2017 InternshipsElle Communications
Marketing InternBrand Iron
Marketing InternshipMaple Vue Staffing
Dell Campus Ambassador - Columbia UniversityMosaic North America
Halle Heart Children's Museum Marketing InternAmerican Heart Association
Summer High School Intern at the Houston ToolBankHouston Community ToolBank
Social Media ManagerBookmark This
Get it Going
Posted: August 18 2016
Company Location: North Hampton, NH
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionAbout Get it Going
We inspire and encourage others to be their greatest self.
We are optimistic and fun folks looking to change the world one T-shirt at a time.
Our brand is Get it Going and we are looking to motivate others to live with more respect, kindness, confidence, love, and courage. We have t-shirts, patches, stickers and stories to share in order to spread our brand.
We are looking for social media intern who can work on our social medial outlet to promote our business and also to increase followers and brand awareness. Also, creating blogs and e-newsletters for promotional material will be a part of the responsibilities for this position.
- THE NUMBER ONE GOAL WILL BE TO GET IN CONTACT WITH ELLEN DEGENERES
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment