Conference and Marketing Intern for Wall Street Media CompanyFinancial Technologies Forum
Summer InternshipElevation Motorsports
Digital Marketing Office InternMembership Marketing Partners
Dell Campus Rep at Rochester Institute of TechnologyMosaic North America
Dell Campus Rep at California State Univeristy-NorthridgeMosaic North America
Dell Campus Rep at Dartmouth CollegeMosaic North America
Dell Campus Ambassador - UNLVMosaic North America
Dell Campus Ambassador - North Carolina - CharlotteMosaic North America
social media marketerBookmark This
Posted: March 03 2016
Company Location: Brooklyn, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout the Company:
TIPIT is a video editing solution company competing in the social scene. For our new newly launched product SOLO (SOLOSELFIE) we are looking for talented, young, social media moderators or a paid internship to help spread SOLO in the US.
SOLO is a video editing utility that with help of state of the art computer vision techniques can automatically separate background and people's image, thus creating first of its kind, amazingly looking selfies.
website - http://soloselfie.me/
- Analyzing and communicating with top influencers.
- Coordinating with the Marketing Team and Management Team to create social media strategies across the board.
- Monitor comments, questions, and inquiries across all social media channels.
- Interacting with video users with different marketing techniques by responding to posts and reposting engagement when appropriate.
RequirementsBig Advantage - Age 15-22.
Must - love the product and know its nuances. if you don't love what we do, selfies, social video and photo, please don't apply.
Big Advantage - community influencer on social networks (FB, Twitter, SnapChat etc).
Application must include -
- please download SOLO from appstore (search SOLOSELFIE), write a review and send us the name of the review.
- please send CV or cover letter to SOLOJOBS@TIPIT.TV,
- please elaborate in the submission one thing of SOLO you would have done different and a few paragraphs detailing your skills and compatibility to the position, to the product's needs and characteristics.