MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
Marketing/Social Media InternHealthy On You
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc
Advertising Department InternFOODBEAST
Social Media/ Influencer Marketing InternThe Blog Bar
Social Media InternAlternative Strategies
Copywriting/Marketing InternCPG Agency
Social Marketing Specialist & Brand Ambassador (Contractors)Bookmark This
Zchool Education Group Limited
Posted: June 18 2017
Company Location: San Francisco, CA
Application Deadline: July 18, 2017
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Timeframe: 07/10/17 — 08/31/17
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionZchoolTalk is an APP-based community where High School Students seeking college application advice can link up to existing College Students to get College Admission Counselling. Unlike other College Counselling Agency, majority of what the High School Students pay will go directly into earnings for the College Students, and all successful college admission cases will become cases for the College Students to build up his/her profile as College Admission Counselling Mentor.
We are looking for High School Seniors or existing College Students to join us as Social Marketing Specialist & Brand Ambassador (Contractors). Your role is to leverage your social marketing skills, your High School and College networks, and your creativity and innovation, to help us reach out to prospective High School Students (and their parents) to join our community, as well as existing College Students with passion of coaching others to join as College Admission Mentors.
We offer competitive pay ($20+ per hour), flexible working hours/location (you can work remotely at home) and good earning opportunities (you can decide how many hours per week you want to work, up to 10 hours per week, so you can help us out while having your other summer commitments!)
You can check out our company website: https://www.zchooltalk.com/
Responsibilities- Utilises social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online to invite High School Students (or their parents) as well as existing College Students to join our community and use our services
- Executes online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- To promote our brand and our services to your network and your community, so that they can benefit from the most effective College Counselling advice that we are providing
- Expected to have a 1-hour Skype meeting per week with the company's internal team and other contractors to share experience and decide direction of next course of actions,
- Expected to submit regular report to indicate work achieved and hours worked
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 of your social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Share your previous experience (School Projects or Work Experience) where you have used Social Media to reach out to large volume of audience and make a big impact
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Have passion in helping High School Students particularly in their College Application process
Interested parties please submit resume with the above experience as well as your contact method - qualified candidates will be invited for a Skype interview.