PR/ Marketing Intern- Full Time / Immediate HireCobalt Executives, Inc.
Marketing AssistantThrive Events, Inc.
SEO Marketing & Social Media GuruEtching-It.com
Social Media Marketing InternCreatively Digital Marketing
Social Media InternStartup Pros LLC
Summer Internship - Marketing & Sales Consulting (PAID)Clear Vision Communications, Inc.
Social Media Marketing & Community Management InternBookmark This
Motivators and Creators Women's Group
Posted: March 28 2016
Company Location: Westchester, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionExcellent written and spoken English. Fun personality and creativity are some of the traits we require for this position. We promote motivational and professional development for women entrepreneurs via our social media channels. We welcome the right intern to join our team.
Responsibilities- Utilize social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborate with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrate interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
-Schedule social media posts using Agorapulse and through Facebook/Tumblr website tools
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment