MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNANGLO PACIFIC
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNNOVA CHEMICALS
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNAlberta Health Services (AHS)
Marketing InternMeda AB
Marketing InternMeda AB
Hot Opportunity: Marketing Jedi for Fast Growing Indian StartupKeshiha Services
Marketing InternLife for Love LLC
Marketing - COMPETITIVE Team - Sports Athletes & CoachesExclusive Marketing
Social Media Marketing & Community Management InternBookmark This
Soft Skin Company
Posted: October 26 2015
Company Location: Littleton, CO
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a special person to join our team in the form of an internship. This is a remote-based position. You will have regular contact with the manager so you will not need to come into the office daily, but will require weekly phone call meetings.
We are looking for energetic, creative individuals who are self-motivated to become a part of our team. You will interact and coordinate with members from other departments, learn other skills and share resources.
For the right candidate, we will consider a permanent position in our growing company.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns to grow business
- Maintaining Twitter, Facebook, and Linkedin platform accounts
- Gathering engaging and quality industry insights and news items to use as posting content
- Help to develop and refine current marketing strategy
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment