Marketing InternLife for Love LLC
Marketing - COMPETITIVE Team - Sports Athletes & CoachesExclusive Marketing
Marketing InternExclusive Marketing
Social Media Marketing InternMultiplyIQ
General Admin and MarketingCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Sales Executive Assistant |InternshipAaron's, Inc.
Social Media Marketing/ Customer Service PAID InternshipBookmark This
Cosmo Kitchen Products
10912 St. Louis Dr,
El Monte, CA
Posted: February 28 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a large kitchen appliance brand/ internet retailer looking for a dynamic individual who is an expert in building and managing social media accounts with a marketing background. Starting off, this person will also be in charge of customer service duties via phone/email and will be required to learn about the products we sell (mechanical aptitude is a plus). We are looking for someone who wants to work in a fast-paced environment and would like to grow with our company. So, if you are someone who is able to innovate for our company, the internship could turn into a permanent position.
ResponsibilitiesGeneral Duties Include:
- Create quality social media content / manage social media accounts/ discover new platforms
- Weekly blog posts on company websites/ social media accounts
- Interact with customers on phone calls, emails, and social media platforms and respond to inquiries regularly
- Customer service, answering customer questions, having product knowledge and company policy information
- Maintaining customer database, and reaching out to potential customers.
- Analyze customer base for further development of marketing strategies
RequirementsIdeal Candidate Should:
- Know how to take quality product pictures.
- Be tech savvy and know how to work in all Microsoft Office programs especially Excel and Word.
- Have excellent communication skills for customer service.
- Know how to build following on social media platforms from scratch
- Maintain a professional demeanor at all times with all customers and professional clients
- Have working knowledge of Facebook Ads.-Have excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Have entrepreneurial mindset
- Be able to make it to the office 5 days a week during regular business hours.
- Have a reliable means of transportation.
- Own a camera and laptop (not required but definitely a plus).
- Working knowledge of web design and know how to manage a website/ e-commerce (a plus)
- Be comfortable operating SLR cameras and setting up product photo shoots
- Have a self starter attitude and be able to handle directions/criticism well.
- Fast learner