Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Business Coordinator for Beach Lifestyle and Media Production companyBeachBlankets.com LLC
Marketing InternThe Toy Museum of NY
Social Media & Community Management InternSwarmsales
Marketing InternTAVERN ON THE WHARF
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNNCS PTE LTD
Marketing Intern (Must be based in Broward, Miami)Kingston5 Productions
Social Media Marketing/ Customer Service PAID InternshipBookmark This
Cosmo Kitchen Products
10912 St. Louis Dr,
El Monte, CA
Posted: February 28 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a large kitchen appliance brand/ internet retailer looking for a dynamic individual who is an expert in building and managing social media accounts with a marketing background. Starting off, this person will also be in charge of customer service duties via phone/email and will be required to learn about the products we sell (mechanical aptitude is a plus). We are looking for someone who wants to work in a fast-paced environment and would like to grow with our company. So, if you are someone who is able to innovate for our company, the internship could turn into a permanent position.
ResponsibilitiesGeneral Duties Include:
- Create quality social media content / manage social media accounts/ discover new platforms
- Weekly blog posts on company websites/ social media accounts
- Interact with customers on phone calls, emails, and social media platforms and respond to inquiries regularly
- Customer service, answering customer questions, having product knowledge and company policy information
- Maintaining customer database, and reaching out to potential customers.
- Analyze customer base for further development of marketing strategies
RequirementsIdeal Candidate Should:
- Know how to take quality product pictures.
- Be tech savvy and know how to work in all Microsoft Office programs especially Excel and Word.
- Have excellent communication skills for customer service.
- Know how to build following on social media platforms from scratch
- Maintain a professional demeanor at all times with all customers and professional clients
- Have working knowledge of Facebook Ads.-Have excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Have entrepreneurial mindset
- Be able to make it to the office 5 days a week during regular business hours.
- Have a reliable means of transportation.
- Own a camera and laptop (not required but definitely a plus).
- Working knowledge of web design and know how to manage a website/ e-commerce (a plus)
- Be comfortable operating SLR cameras and setting up product photo shoots
- Have a self starter attitude and be able to handle directions/criticism well.
- Fast learner