Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternFresh Clean Group
PAID Marketing / Social Media InternshipDATA PRO BOSTON INC
Marketing InternLas Vegas Productions
Business Development / Sales Intern - Niagara Business Development GroupNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Digital Marketing InternshipRentSpree.com
Digital Marketing and Sales InternFit in 60 Pilates and Barre
Social media MarketingBookmark This
Whats The Word TV
3711 S. Vincennes
Posted: August 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWTW is a multi-platform television network covering music, politics, and other various cultural entertainments. Our purpose is to innovate how media is delivered to millennials; through key elements such as awareness, attitude, skill, knowledge and creativity.
Our interest is to combine various cultural entertainments and display it to the general public. We offer young innovative minds an opportunity to display their skills and visions.
The person will assist with the company’s social media marketing and advertising. Is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future viewers. That passion comes through as he/she engages with customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of turning fans into customers.
If interested please email us Info@WhatsTheWord.tv ; Subject "Internship".
Responsibilities- Knowledge and use of key social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram)
- This individual will be representing the brand of WTW; he/she must conduct themselves professionally while representing the company's brand
- Must own a smartphone (highly rated data plan suggested)
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
Requirements- Assist with promotional campaigns
- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Promote content through social advertising.
- Ensure that content is efficient and released appropriately
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
Submit weekly data reports
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online