Brand Representative Internship for Film Production CompanyDot Five Films
Marketing ManagerAmber Boyd Attorney at Law
Social Media/Marketing/Website DeveloperIndelible Ink-NY
Marketing, Public Relations & Social MediaBradford Stewart Art
LOCAL BUSINESS NOW HIRING ENTRY LEVEL EVENT STAFFSouth Texas Promotions
Event Communications AssistantRhythm Events
Winter 2016 - Event & Marketing Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Marketing InternU-Haul International
Social Media MarketingBookmark This
Posted: March 04 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNestled is a mobile application that helps parents receive product recall alerts by tracking purchases from major product retailers and baby registries, then cross-checking the purchases against product recall databases. Last year alone in 2014, over 16.8 million units of children’s products were recalled in the United States, resulting in hundreds of injuries and even death. Nestled was born to make the world a safer place.
We are seeking a Social Media Strategist / Intern who will be responsible for planning, implementing, and optimizing social media programs to create compelling conversations and engage our target market of millennial moms.
The ideal candidate has a strong passion for social media and the ability to manage multiple platforms such as twitter, facebook, instagram, snapchat and more. Working closely with the founding team, they will define and execute in order to increase brand awareness, accelerate demand and drive customer acquisition opportunities.
Responsibilities- Develop and execute communications strategy across all social media platforms, including daily content management
- Define key metrics and goals for all social media programs and campaigns; work with analytics teams to integrate the social media dashboard with other marketing efforts
- Leverage social media channels as part of an integrated marketing program; ensure alignment on benchmarks and strategy
● Seeking Bachelor’s Degree at a college or university
● 1-2 years of experience managing social media accounts
● Expertise with social media scheduling, publishing and analytics platforms
including tools such as Hootsuite and Google Analytics
● Excellent writing and communication skills
● Ability to work well within a team and with minimal supervision
● Ability to receive college credit for apprenticeship / internship
● This position can be remote and does not require to be in Chicago