Social Media Marketing InternCNG Digital Marketing
Graphic Design Intern6 Degrees Business Networking
Entry Level Internship - Customer Service ExperienceCorporate Concepts
Seeking Enthusiastic Marketing InternsGulf Coast Media Solutions
Marketing InternshipUnplugged Multimedia LLC
Summer Internship- Marketing And OperationsLuxor Linens
Graphic Design/ fashion/marketing InternCulinary Classics/Peco
10 SUMMER INTERNSHIPS – Marketing Firm / PAID TRAININGBetter Advertising Professionals
Social Media MarketingBookmark This
80 River St.
Posted: October 14 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGrapevine Media is a global social marketing company that brings major social influencers and brands together in collaboration for promotion and growth.Grapevine Media works to evolve social platforms by bringing partnerships with leading brands from all over the world.
We're looking for an intern who wants to hit the ground running and learn all about the world of social influencer marketing. WE'll be teaching you how to seek out the best influencers in the social space, what's involved in bringing them into the company and how we broker deals with both them and the brands we match them with.
ResponsibilitiesOur intern will be in charge of the following:
- Keeping our social information up-to-date
- Learning how to develop our influencer Look Book
- Gain an understanding of social stats and why their important to marketing efforts
- Learn the various tools of the trade needed to access the best information in the most efficient way possible.
Requirements- Must be in school as a Junior, Senior, or Grad Student
- Must be working to obtain a Business Administration or Communications degree, preferably with marketing emphasis
- Preferably required for credit