Summer Online Marketing InternshipSweet Rose Studios
Marketing Internship with QODA Mobile - App StartupQODA Mobile, LLC.
Marketing InternAthens Yoga Institute
Marketing and Social MediaPraos Health Inc.
Data Entry ClerkAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Marketing InternGambit Sports Private Limited
Marketing ExecutiveFabian Media Pvt. Ltd
Marketing InternEuro School of Tennis
Social Media Marketing InternBookmark This
websites depot inc
4343 W Sunset Blvd #201
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: July 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a Los Angeles based Web Design, Development and SEO Agency located in the heart of Silver Lake, Los Angeles. We are searching for a Social Media Manager for our clients. The Social Media Manager will need to have the ability to analyze campaigns and translate analytical data into action plans for revising social media campaigns. You will develop, execute, and measure multi-platform social media strategies.
Please email your resume to Violet@WebsitesDepot.com
● Become an advocate for our client in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues.
● Take on a management role in the creation and implementation of digital/social media campaigns and promotions.
● Develop digital and social content/editorial for daily posts, key projects, and national programs.
● Provide direction and feedback to drive social development forward, utilizing best practices..
● Demonstrate how social campaigns deliver impact to broader business and marketing objectives through established analytic/reporting tools.
● Provide recaps of your marketing impact by monitoring benchmarks. Analyze, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
● Research emerging platforms to track industry innovation and trends to support new social media campaigns.
● Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or Marketing preferred.
● Three years of experience in the field of digital marketing preferred with strong comprehension of the consumer and knowledge of the retail industry.
● Background knowledge of major and emerging social media platforms, and a true passion for the social media marketing space.
● High level of engagement with the latest social media/digital marketing trends, technologies and changes.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to present ideas and information clearly, translating technical information to a non-technical audience.
● Keen eye for detail.
● Prior digital/interactive account management. Agency experience preferred.
● Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Windows, Social Media Platforms and Photoshop.
● Collaborative team player able to integrate with a diverse, talented team.