Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternFresh Clean Group
PAID Marketing / Social Media InternshipDATA PRO BOSTON INC
Marketing InternLas Vegas Productions
Business Development / Sales Intern - Niagara Business Development GroupNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Digital Marketing InternshipRentSpree.com
Digital Marketing and Sales InternFit in 60 Pilates and Barre
Marketing InternZAG Group of Companies
Social Media Marketing InternBookmark This
TV Show Entertainment Website
San Diego, CA
Posted: February 07 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a brand new online entertainment destination dedicated to mocking TV; great and awful shows alike, we take no prisoners!
We're seeking a go-getter to play a key role in building & engaging a loyal community through social media.
The position will be fun & flexible, just a few hours per week, so you're free to focus on school/work - plus, it's mainly remote with only occasional check-in meetings! If you're looking for a fat paycheck: sorry, pay is minimal. But if you're looking for an exciting, unique challenge and the chance to boost your resume, then this could be perfect!
ResponsibilitiesYou’ll be responsible for rapidly growing a social media presence for our website's brand. As the online community coordinator, you will lead social campaigns from start to finish. A significant portion of the position will be overseeing the design, scheduling, implementation, launch and reporting of multiple campaigns. You’ll coordinate with the company's Founder & Managing Editor to cross-promote social campaigns & manage communities on traditional social media networks (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr) as well as different digital channels (email marketing, blogs).
Requirements- Experience using social media networks (Facebook, Twitter, Tumbler, Pinterest, Google+)
- Skill set in Microsoft Excel, able to generate reports and conduct simple analysis
- Prior internship/professional experience developing & executing social media campaigns
- Basic familiarity of digital marketing channels; including web, social media, email and mobile
- A great attitude, enthusiasm, AND sense of humor
Bonus Points (but not required)
- Familiarity with search engine optimization
- Copywriting skills with some experience in content marketing (i.e. blogging)
- Bachelor's degree, or on track to complete
- Knowledge of social media analysis tools (i.e., Radian6, Google Analytics, etc)
- Ability to work in a remote team environment
- Strong task manager with organizational & time management skills; the ability to move projects to completion
- Independent thinker and problem solver
- Very strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects concurrently, and meet deadlines