Marketing InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
Marketing intern for FLY ON MY JETFLY ON MY JET
MarektingSkillfirst Digital Private Limited
SPRING 2017! Social Media Rockstars Wanted : Love Music? Music Festivals? Creative?Citaldel Media
Spring Semester 2017: Event Planning Social Media Intern /Community ManagerCitaldel Media
JOURNALISM AND MARKETING INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
MARKETING INTERNSHIP in the Music IndustryHealth Connexions
Marketing & Business Development InternshipWinIt
Social Media Marketing InternBookmark This
TV Show Entertainment Website
San Diego, CA
Posted: February 07 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a brand new online entertainment destination dedicated to mocking TV; great and awful shows alike, we take no prisoners!
We're seeking a go-getter to play a key role in building & engaging a loyal community through social media.
The position will be fun & flexible, just a few hours per week, so you're free to focus on school/work - plus, it's mainly remote with only occasional check-in meetings! If you're looking for a fat paycheck: sorry, pay is minimal. But if you're looking for an exciting, unique challenge and the chance to boost your resume, then this could be perfect!
ResponsibilitiesYou’ll be responsible for rapidly growing a social media presence for our website's brand. As the online community coordinator, you will lead social campaigns from start to finish. A significant portion of the position will be overseeing the design, scheduling, implementation, launch and reporting of multiple campaigns. You’ll coordinate with the company's Founder & Managing Editor to cross-promote social campaigns & manage communities on traditional social media networks (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr) as well as different digital channels (email marketing, blogs).
Requirements- Experience using social media networks (Facebook, Twitter, Tumbler, Pinterest, Google+)
- Skill set in Microsoft Excel, able to generate reports and conduct simple analysis
- Prior internship/professional experience developing & executing social media campaigns
- Basic familiarity of digital marketing channels; including web, social media, email and mobile
- A great attitude, enthusiasm, AND sense of humor
Bonus Points (but not required)
- Familiarity with search engine optimization
- Copywriting skills with some experience in content marketing (i.e. blogging)
- Bachelor's degree, or on track to complete
- Knowledge of social media analysis tools (i.e., Radian6, Google Analytics, etc)
- Ability to work in a remote team environment
- Strong task manager with organizational & time management skills; the ability to move projects to completion
- Independent thinker and problem solver
- Very strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects concurrently, and meet deadlines