Marketing ManagerUnited Group Limited
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Georgetown University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (American University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Boston University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (NYU)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Northeastern University)Gawkus
Social Media/ Online Marketing InternJAEST
Marketing InternQR Holdings
Social Media Marketing InternBookmark This
637 Natoma Street
San Francisco, CA
Posted: October 13 2016
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Timeframe: 12/01/16 — ? (Flexible)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPhenom is seeking a skilled and enthusiastic Social Media Intern to join our team in a part-time position with the potential for full-time employment at the end of the internship period. Phenom is a fast-growing, venture backed startup headquartered in the heart of downtown San Francisco.
You'll get first-hand exposure managing our online communities, content creation and social media advertising spend. You will learn best in class customer acquisition and engagement strategies, and will have the opportunity to play a crucial role in marketing a new product we are launching.
This is a 3-6 month opportunity, with the potential for full-time employment after the internship period. This is a great resume builder and opportunity to build your entrepreneurial skills set. We are looking to have someone begin working with us as soon as possible. Please reach out!
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
Responsibilities1. Manage, schedule and automate all our social media channels and social media marketing
2. Made deals, schedule posts, and ensure delivery of advertising content with influencer accounts.
3. Generate, analyze, and interpret social media data to deliver better and better results
4. Collaborate with product and marketing to create a consistent look and feel across all communication
5. A/B test content and timing for social media posts
6. Determine audience segmentation strategies
Requirements- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Entrepreneurial, can-do attitude
- Ability to work in our San Francisco office at least 25 hours a week
- You’re a hustler, you find a way to get things done
- Excellent communication skills and high attention to detail
- Prior experience with social media management is a big plus
- Passion for sports is a big plus