VeryVera Fall Marketing InternVeryVera
Content Marketing and Social Media Strategy Internbloom365
Marketing and Advertising Entrepreneur InternshipVenture Aviator
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNBrogan Group
Marketing AssistantLabella Mobile Nail Spa
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNNOVA CHEMICALS
General Admin and MarketingCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Social Media Marketing InternBookmark This
RAD Group USA
Posted: July 05 2016
Company Location: Vernon, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAn internationally-reaching company is looking for a social media intern to manage multiple social platforms for their new product. This role will provide hands-on and real-life working experience. This opportunity offers much flexibility with work schedule and will be remotely-based. Much free rein will be offered in working with projects and tasks. This position will provide the chance to gain valuable experience with social media management, blog writing, and more.
Responsibilities- Work with company manager on designing social media management plan
- Monitor social media presence and outreach
- Develop social media campaigns to build followers and increase customers
- Manage and produce content on website and blog
Requirements- Effective time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Maintains excellent writing an language skills
- Ability to plan and work on multiple projects
- Preferred: experience with Social Media Platforms (ie. Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest
- Plus: experience with Adobe Creative Suite
SkillsRequired - English language skills
Preferred - Adobe Creative Suite