Business Specialist/ Marketing InternBrand PGH, Inc.
Marketing ~ Management ~ Entry Level InternshipsBrand PGH, Inc.
Social Media Marketing Intern needed for law firm.Redding Fitzpatrick, LLP
ENTRY LEVEL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVEELM Global
ENTRY LEVEL SALES AND MARKETING RECENT GRADS WANTEDELM Global
Want to work for a Celebrity Marketing Company? Apply here.We are looking for SERIOUS INTERNS(eipunlimited)
In search of a SERIOUS & PROFESSIONAL Marketing Intern for overall marketing and celebrity events.(eipunlimited)
Social Media Marketing InternBookmark This
Theos Medical Systems, Inc.
2954 Scott Boulevard
Santa Clara, CA
Posted: February 16 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Theos Medical Systems is a global technology company. We specialize in portable, consumer products for children and the elderly. Our products include incontinence management systems and pre-natal monitoring solutions sold in retail stores. The team at Theos Medical Systems believes targeted, electronic monitoring can solve health challenges and enhance quality of life.
Theos Medical Systems is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA. The company also maintains sales offices in Canada and Hong Kong.
• Maintain Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.) presence
• Write compelling copies for Web and social media platforms
• Assist with writing blog post, press releases and video scripts
• Assist in content management, content and image research
• Outreach and promotion, relationship building
• Design and create banners, advertisement images, etc.
• Research industry sites (blogs, health sites, ecommerce sites)
• Create and maintain content calendar
• Maintain and report on social media analytics (Facebook, Twitter, Google + etc.)
• Assist lead web designer in other related projects while presenting ideas for a strong online presence
RequirementsSkills and Competencies:
• Interest in consumer products and startup businesses
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Proficiency/Familiarity with social media outlets and analytics (Facebook, Twitter, HootSuite)
• Familiarity or experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, illustrator) is a plus
• Familiarity or experience with Google Analytics and Wordpress are a plus
• Must have your own laptop
Selected candidates will be required to take a writing test. Please share two writing samples if available.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Social Media, English, English grammar
Preferred - Microsoft Office, Social Media, Advertising, English, Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, Google Analytics, English grammar