Strategic Programs InternshipMeltwater Group
Real Estate SaaS in Santa Monica | Marketing, Analytics, SupportWIKIREALTY
Marketing & Development InternNew York Interview Coaching
Fitness and Marketing InternProject Big Brand
MarketingArmstrong World Industries
Marketing Intern - Beauty & Fragrance IndustryBeauty Encounter
*Marketing Internship - Mobile StartupPreApps.com
Sales & Marketing CoordinatorMotiv8 Performance Products
Social Media Marketing InternBookmark This
30-97 Steinway Street
Posted: August 09 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHi there our future Intern,
We are - Dreams Animation - a boutique web development and marketing agency based in Astoria, NYC supporting both small and large companies succeed online and offline.
We are looking for an energetic, fun and fast learning Social Media Marketing intern to join our team.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellence in maintaining & engaging with customers on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google +, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
Must include social media profile links within the application!
This internship is meant for experience only, anyhow you will be provided a Monthly Unlimited Ride MetroCard for your transportation :).
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Twitter, Instagram, Mac & PC platforms, Public Relations Skills, Facebook Fan Page Strategies, Yelp
Preferred - Email Marketing, Adobe Photoshop, MailChimp