Marketing and Development Internship - JDRF Florida Suncoast Chapter, Sarasota, FLJDRF
Marketing Intern for Real Estate CompanyKeller Williams Southwest
Marketing and Development Internship - JDRF Florida Suncoast Chapter, Naples, FLJDRF
Social Media Marketing ExecutiveSystematic Global Solutions
College Marketing Representative - Madison, WIWarner Music Group
Fashion Marketing InternHollenberg
Crowdfunding project marketing manager - sustainability/green home industryFlorida Green Home Consultants LLC
Marketing InternFour Mine Co LLC
Social Media / Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: March 20 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMichael A. Lawson Associates is a global management consulting firm. For over 25 years Lawson Associates has provided consulting services to some of the world’s largest companies. Lawson’s clients include AT&T, Reynolds Metals, Dell, IBM, American Cyanamid, and Consolidated Edison of New York. Lawson Associates provides consulting services primarily to sales and marketing organizations although it does have capabilities in other areas. We work with many types of companies including privately held, publicly traded, and private equity firms. Whether there are five or five thousand sales people, Lawson Associates can help increase sales revenues and margins.
In addition to working with some of the largest companies in the world, Lawson Associates also works with small and medium sized businesses.
ResponsibilitiesThis is a part time unpaid virtual internship. Responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
- Lawson Associate social media maintenance
- Content searching and creation for sharing across media platforms
- Assistance with blogging
- Market research
- Marketing material creation
- Business Analysis
- Thinking outside of the box
1) Currently working towards or possess a degree related to business, marketing, or journalism.
2) Must have in depth knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and LinkedIn
3) Previous use of these platforms in a business setting is preferred
4) Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
5) Willingness and ability to understand Lawson Associate Business
SkillsRequired - Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Microsoft Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint, Thinking Outside The Box
Preferred - Hootsuite, Google+, Advertising Sales