Marketing InternAthens Yoga Institute
Marketing and Social MediaPraos Health Inc.
Data Entry ClerkAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Marketing InternGambit Sports Private Limited
Marketing ExecutiveFabian Media Pvt. Ltd
Marketing InternEuro School of Tennis
Social Media InternEuro School of Tennis
Marketing/Advertising SpecialistPrimetime Tent & Table, LLC
Social Media & Marketing InternBookmark This
Meslee Insurance Services, Inc.
7164 Melrose Ave
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: January 19 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur firm is an insurance brokerage with offices in Downtown LA and West Hollywood. Besides Personal, Commercial, Health & Life, we have departments and subsidiaries catering insurance products to niche markets. These markets include Jewelry & Art, Aquaculture & Logistics. We have been in business since 1989 and more information can be found at any of our websites (www.meslee.com , www.jsis-ins.com, www.aquaculture-ins.com & www.cabrella.net). We are looking for someone to manage all marketing and advertising for the various brands. This would include items such as updating social media pages (FB, LinkedIn, Twitter etc...) writing content for distribution via press release and newsletters, designing, creating & distributing advertising campaigns via email and mail. Further, if the applicant has knowledge about websites and management and updates of website that would be best.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment