Photo Studio Marketing InternKlik Studio
Public Relations InternShare For Life Foundation, Inc.
Event Marketing InternEvent Marketing
Marketing & SEO InternEtching-It.com
Social Media Marketing InternCNG Digital Marketing
Graphic Design Intern6 Degrees Business Networking
Entry Level Internship - Customer Service ExperienceCorporate Concepts
Seeking Enthusiastic Marketing InternsGulf Coast Media Solutions
Social Media & Marketing InternBookmark This
1824 Spring Street
Posted: August 06 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSitebiz, a full service marketing agency that specializes in the action sports industry, is seeking a social media and marketing intern.
Responsibilities• Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
• Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
• Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
• Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements• Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
• Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
• Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
• Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and structured environment
• Able to commit at least 15 hours a week