Branding and Marketing Intern (remote)LPB Media
CUSTOMER SERVICE IMMEDIATE HIREFlorida Business Consulting
Marketing Intern - Internet Startup - Health/Wellness/Fitness Markettru halo
Social Media Marketing and Branding Public Relations InternshipRichard Franklin & Company
Marketing InternCrown Holdings Group
Marketing Intern - Summer 2017Royal Solutions
Marketing InternNoSeeUm No More
Social Media & Marketing InternBookmark This
Augusta HiTech Software
2650 North Military Trail
Boca Raton, FL
Posted: June 21 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAugusta Hitech Software Solutions
Augusta is a software engineering and technology consulting company. Established in Silicon Valley with Offices in Boca Raton, Dallas and Offshore development centers in India, Augusta Hitech Soft Solutions has been helping customers to find a way to take complex data and build innovative ways of presenting information. We achieve this with teams of intuitive business intelligence consultants with extensive experience in the field of business analytics, reporting and data architecture.
Our clients include a diversified set of Fortune 500, mid-sized and startup companies. They rely on us to provide them with timely, high-quality work and they return to us because were reliable, experienced and easy to work with. Augusta Software is an Authorized Solution Provider for Microsoft, Premium Development Partner with IBM, Cisco, SalesForce, AWS, and Google.
Provide students with real life experience in the areas of marketing, social media, business development, web design and website and software development. Students will have the opportunity to work closely with our clients, companies ranging from startups to large corporations and IIS will be recruiting for future job placements.
1. Marketing and Social Media for Startups
We offer a 12 weeks’ program for business and marketing students consisting on developing and implementing a marketing plan as follows:
* Learn how to build a Product Strategy for Startups;
* Learn how to build a Marketing Plan;
* Learn how to create a Social Media Marketing Strategy;
* Learn Web Design;
* Learn how to do a prototype for Mobile Application, including Design and UI/UX;
* Training on industry standard tools for digital marketing, web design, and prototyping.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - English language skills
Preferred - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram