Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternFresh Clean Group
PAID Marketing / Social Media InternshipDATA PRO BOSTON INC
Marketing InternLas Vegas Productions
Business Development / Sales Intern - Niagara Business Development GroupNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Digital Marketing InternshipRentSpree.com
Digital Marketing and Sales InternFit in 60 Pilates and Barre
Social Media Marketing InternBookmark This
Manoa Innovation Center
Posted: August 07 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMeetingSift is a Honolulu based company that offers easy to use technology for fun and efficient collaboration at meetings and events.
We seek talented employees who crave learning new skills and aren't afraid to tackle big projects. As an intern you will get to work with a variety of our staff, while working on real projects that will help us grow.
Learn more about us at meetingsift.com.
We currently have an opening for a Social Media Marketing Intern at our Honolulu office, starting August-September 2015.
You will be working closely with our Director of Marketing, focusing on developing marketing campaigns for social media and other online channels. You will get hands on experience in all aspects of planning and executing online marketing campaigns. Responsibilities will vary, hours are flexible, and compensation depends on your skills and experience.
We value all of our interns and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals. You will get to work with industry standard tools and learn from experienced marketing and communications professionals.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send us your resume and a brief cover letter introducing yourself and describing why you are interested in the Social Media Marketing Intern position. We are looking forward to hearing from you :)
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
RequirementsThis position is ideal for a communications/marketing student with excellent communication skills and social media experience. You need to be a quick learner and be able to work independently with guidance from our experienced marketing team members. Experience with creating online content (both text, images, and videos) is preferred, but not required.
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Social Media, English grammar
Preferred - Social Media Advertising, Multi-media Marketing Campaigns, Photo Editing