Marketing InternCatStone NYC
Marketing InternCatStone NYC
Social Media & Community Management InternJohanna Cabral
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Digital Marketing InternVendng Machine Corp.
Entry Level Sales & Marketing Paid Internships -- Start Now or Next SemesterMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Paid Part Time Social Media Marketing/Public RelationsPEEKaMEET
Need a Marketing Internship? Love Bikes?LaneSpotter
Social Media Marketing InternBookmark This
222 W Merchandise Mart Plaza
Posted: May 18 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLooking for a qualified lead intern to join our team to assist with driving our Social media strategy and execution. Our product is focused on helping people give or get advice on their spare time, and getting paid for it. Some of our users have called it the “Uber for advice.”
We are a young, fun, energetic start-up with previous work experience at Google, McKinsey & Company, Motorola, and Apartments.com. Work hard, play hard, and learn a lot is the mantra.
The Social Media intern will play a key role in helping the development of Get20’s online community. The intern will maintain Get20’s presence on various social media platforms, and help create and publish content that is relevant to our customer base. He/she will regularly analyze and report on the activity on social media networks as well as Get20’s website.
He/she will also assist in maintaining Get20’s archive of digital images, videos, and content. The intern will learn how to reach groups, promote opportunities through the internet, and gain experience in social media platforms and the tools used to assess performance.
- Updates Facebook, Twitter and other applicable accounts
- Responds to posts or comments to bring valuable interaction between customers and Get20
- Write press releases and other materials
- Performs search related to articles, stories, or other content relative to our customer base and posts to our Facebook & Twitter accounts to spur conversation and interaction
- Updates Facebook and Twitter accounts with current and relevant photos, video, or other content
- Grows Get20 online social network by increasing fan base and interaction
- Maintains current information for Get20 in other online social networks (e.g. Linkedin, Google+, etc)
- Completes other social media & marketing projects as assigned
Analytics & Reporting
- Uses Google Analytics to assess trends and activity on Get20’s website
- Uses Facebook Insights to assess trends and activity on Get20’s Facebook Page
- Uses Twitter analytics to assess trends and activity on Get20’s Twitter Page
- Reviews data on the performance of social media platforms and adjusts plans or strategies to optimize each
RequirementsGet20 is looking for an undergraduate student in the Chicago area who has a good academic background and a passion for Social Media & Marketing. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media.
Prior experience, schoolwork, or examples of effectiveness in the PR & Marketing area highly valued. Please include any examples, links, and/or writing samples along with application.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Communication Skills
Preferred - Data Analysis, User Experience, Customer Engagement, SEO