Social Media Marketing/ Graphic Design Apparel internConscious Artwear LLC
Podcast production management and PRNature's Premiere
Digital Marketing Intern, College creditAurum & Sharpe
Online Travel Agency Brand ManagerPink Palapa Enterprises
Marketing InternExpandable Software, Inc.
Digital Marketing InternSnobSwap
Online MarketingKissi Couture Inc
Social Media / Marketing InternBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: May 11 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOpentopic is a fast-growing SaaS provider, with boundless potential, offering a content marketing curation and publishing platform. We are currently seeking a full-time and part-time intern to support the marketing team.
This is a challenging role in a fast-paced environment, ideal for a self-starter with interest in marketing, social, content, technology and emerging platforms. Excellent writing/communication skills are a must.
To apply for this part-time position, simply email email@example.com (subject line Social Media Internship) with a summary of why you are interested in the position, and your experience in social media. Please include a copy of or link to your resume, approximate availability (hours per week) and any other pertinent information. Writing samples are a big plus.
ResponsibilitiesIn this role you will be responsible for supporting the company’s social media and content marketing initiatives, as well as other general marketing projects as they arise. You will also have the opportunity to develop a deep understanding of the content marketing industry, opportunities and competitive landscape.
This is a great opportunity for a junior marketer or marketing student with social media and technology skills, as well as a creative, productive and entrepreneurial spirit.
RequirementsRequirements for candidates include:
- Experience in social media (driving engagement, building followers, measuring results)
- Self-starter, capable of learning quickly and working autonomously
- Exemplary writing and communications skills
- Able to pay close attention to detail for scheduling, proofreading, document management and more
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and take ownership of projects
- A passion for technology and media, with the ability to learn/adapt to new technology easily
- Experience in or interest in working in a dynamic startup environment
- Basic graphic design skills a plus
- Basic HTML a plus
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Entrepreneurship, Blogging
Preferred - Graphic Design, Basic HTML