Marketing and Growth InternLilac Technology Inc.
Fall 2017 Full-Time Marketing Internship for Fashioncents eCommerce, Inc.Fashioncents eCommerce, Inc.
Fall 2017 Part-Time Marketing Internship for Fashioncents eCommerce, Inc.Fashioncents eCommerce, Inc.
Marketing Internschool Bunch
Internship in China C188 - Sales and Marketing (not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C101 - Digital Marketing (not virtual)MTA Network
Part Time Internship OpportunityPods&Pads
Social Media Marketing InternBookmark This
Bright Business Solutions
18501 Pines Blvd, Suite 304
Pembroke Pines, FL
Posted: February 18 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBright Business Solutions is looking for an intern to assist in the development and execution of social media marketing campaigns for our company, and for clients. Industries represented include nonprofits, restaurant and hospitality, real estate, film and media, executive recruiters, manned submersibles, telecommunications, etc.
Candidate will work hand-in-hand with our Director of Communications in performing social media audits, and developing and implementing strategies. Candidate will learn the importance a well defined brand plays on individual campaigns.
In addition to social media, the Candidate may also be asked to participate in brand development workshops, assist in public relations campaigns and help in writing content.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Develop social media campaigns based on client goals
- Execute campaigns on top social platforms
- Daily management of client accounts on platforms
- Continuous engagement
- Curating relevant content
- Acquiring content from clients (imagery, status updates, etc).
- Monthly reporting on analytics
- Develop and execute press campaigns
- Write releases
- Develop media lists
- Write and distribute pitches
Requirements- Students majoring in Marketing or Communications
- Social Media Savvy, with fundamental understanding of
- Experience with social media publishing platforms
- Basic knowledge of SEO and SEM
- Knowledge of social media and Google analytics
- Basic knowledge of public relations
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Good listener and fast learner
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Facebook, Copywriting, Branding & Identity, Content Development, Twitter, Instagram, Communications, Social Media Communications, Social Media Blogging, LinkedIn, Public Relations Skills, Google, Branding Development
Preferred - Graphic Design, SEO, SEM