Marketing and Social Media InternAchieve Internet
Marketing Communications InternInc Design
Video Creation InternMaster Shares
Marketing Intern for The Sloth Institute Costa Rica--Begins May/June 2017The Sloth Institute Costa Rica
Marketing, Sales, Advertising InternNature's Beauty Mix
Marketing Intern for The Sloth Institute Costa RicaThe Sloth Institute Costa Rica
Marketing InternsNew England Country Rentals
Brand Ambassador - Paid Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Social Media & Marketing InternBookmark This
Silk Indian Hair / Idolize Brows & Beauty
8058 Corporate Center Drive
Posted: June 02 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe're seeking an intern who would like to learn our professional marketing strategies as well as utilize their own creative ideas.
This intern will work with our Social Media Manager to build and manage social media campaigns for two sister companies, within the beauty industry. One company is a specialty spa with multiple locations, the other is an e-commerce hair-extensions retailer.
Approximately 50% of this internship can be done remotely. The other 50% of this internship will be spent at our corporate office or periodically going to our local spas to gather content for social media.
Responsibilities- Work closely with our social media manager to assist her in creating content
- Provide ideas, input, and creativity
- Reach out to influcencers and agencies who can partner with our companies
- Researching and presenting strategies
- Can physically go to our spas and take photos to post on our social media sites
Requirements- An understanding of and willingness to learn the value of social media marketing
- An understanding of our target market: Fashion-forward women between the ages of 16 - 50
- An interest in and knowledge about the beauty industry
- Strong skills in writing, interpersonal skills, and lots of creativity
- Open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, new ideas, future focus, and an unstructured environment