Want to work for a Celebrity Marketing Company? Apply here.We are looking for SERIOUS INTERNS(eipunlimited)
WGBH Marketing Corporate SponsorshipWGBH
Social Media & E-Commerce InternArdency Inn Corp.
Marketing Intern (2 slots available)Vasato LLC
Power Train Sports - Marketing IntershipPower Train Sports & Fitness
(((*EXCITING OPPORTUNITY* ))) -- Marketing & Promotions (Social Media Manager)Next Level Publishing
DPoint Group is looking for Marketing Interns in BarcelonaDpoint Group
Online Marketing/graphic design InternBodyFort LLC
Social Media & Marketing InternBookmark This
Silk Indian Hair / Idolize Brows & Beauty
8058 Corporate Center Drive
Posted: June 02 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe're seeking a high-energy intern who, with some direction from the company has the creative abilities to succeed in the Digital Marketing world.
This intern will work with our Social Media Manager to build and manage social media campaigns for two sister companies, within the beauty industry. One company is a specialty spa with multiple locations, the other is an e-commerce hair-extensions retailer. You will also focus on email campaigning, finding influencers, and many other strategies to succeed.
Approximately 50% of this internship will be done in the office. The other 50% of this internship will be spent periodically going to our local spas to gather content for social media. We do want someone in Charlotte, NC.
Responsibilities- Work closely with our social media manager to assist her in creating content
- Provide ideas, input, and creativity
- Reach out to influcencers and agencies who can partner with our companies
- Researching and presenting strategies
- Can physically go to our spas and take photos to post on our social media sites
Requirements- An understanding of and willingness to learn the value of social media marketing
- An understanding of our target market: Fashion-forward women between the ages of 16 - 50
- An interest in and knowledge about the beauty industry
- Strong skills in writing, interpersonal skills, and lots of creativity
- Open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, new ideas, future focus, and an unstructured environment