Strategic Programs InternshipMeltwater Group
Real Estate SaaS in Santa Monica | Marketing, Analytics, SupportWIKIREALTY
Marketing & Development InternNew York Interview Coaching
Fitness and Marketing InternProject Big Brand
MarketingArmstrong World Industries
Marketing Intern - Beauty & Fragrance IndustryBeauty Encounter
*Marketing Internship - Mobile StartupPreApps.com
Sales & Marketing CoordinatorMotiv8 Performance Products
Social Media/ Marketing InternBookmark This
200 Centennial Ave.
Posted: September 21 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Forward-thinking, fast paced company looking to hire an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media websites.
• Contribute to creative writing including newsletter articles, content for website, event management and more.
• Spend time in other aspects of the business including human resources, sales, IT and more.
• Assist with other marketing-related tasks
• Excellent written and oral communication skills;
• Strong working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, and YouTube;
• Working knowledge of social media analytics, Google Analytics, and Facebook Insights;
• Basic understanding of Photoshop; and
• Fearless attitude towards technology and a willingness to learn.