Graphic Design Intern6 Degrees Business Networking
Social Media, Marketing, PR and Event Intern6 Degrees Business Networking
Fashion Internship: KAT+PORTO Seeks Campus Brand AmbassadorsKAT+PORTO
Marketing Intern - Fall/WinterEvergage
Social Media Marketing InternSuperfit
Learn from an entrepreneur with over 18 years of eCommerce industry experienceSim1ems
Marketing Internship at New York City Music VenueLe Poisson Rouge
Personal Assistant Intern NeededVIRTUALFIT Creative Consulting
Social Media/ Marketing InternBookmark This
200 Centennial Ave.
Posted: September 21 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Forward-thinking, fast paced company looking to hire an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media websites.
• Contribute to creative writing including newsletter articles, content for website, event management and more.
• Spend time in other aspects of the business including human resources, sales, IT and more.
• Assist with other marketing-related tasks
• Excellent written and oral communication skills;
• Strong working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, and YouTube;
• Working knowledge of social media analytics, Google Analytics, and Facebook Insights;
• Basic understanding of Photoshop; and
• Fearless attitude towards technology and a willingness to learn.