Social Media InternshipHER. Boutique
Influencer Marketing InternScentbird/ Deck of Scarlet
Marketing / Social Media InternshipWREVEL
Marketing/Social Media InternAlice & Trixie
Internship/Part-time Role at Type 1 Diabetes Charitable OrganizationJuvenile Diabetes Cure Alliance (JDCA)
Marketing InternCaffeine Culture Inc
Looking for Sales & Marketing internsDreams On Air
Social Media Internet Web Online Marketing Intern Growth Hacker Crowdfunding ( VIRTUAL OK )SnowSugar Video
Social Media & Marketing Intern Medford New YorkBookmark This
Citizens Climate Lobby
Medford New York
Posted: October 13 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCCE/CCL's mission is to create the political will for a livable world and to empower individuals to have breakthroughs in exercising their personal and political power. CCL is a non-partisan, non-profit with educational programs and lobbying activities (designations of both 501 (c-3) and (c-4)). The purpose of this position is to support the expansion of the organization through social media, marketing, and events.
POSITION REPORTS TO: CCL Director of Marketing & Events, Medford NY
SCHEDULE/TIME COMMITMENT: 12 hours per week for 6 months, generally split between two weekdays between 9am-6pm. Schedule is determined and agreed upon by both parties after acceptance to program. Occasional evenings and/or weekend work hours may be requested, with prior notice.
TO APPLY: SEND RESUME, COVER LETTER, & BRIEF WRITING SAMPLE TO ASHLEY@CITIZENSCLIMATE.ORG
LEARN MORE: EVERY WEDNESDAY @ 8PM, INTRODUCTORY PHONE CALL www.tiny.cc/CCLINTRO
Responsibilities• Learn and practice CCL’s advocacy approach and methodologies
• Write updates for marketing, social media, blogs, emails to volunteers, letters to the editor, etc.
• Conference and event planning and support, including but not limited to: researching and selecting vendors, scheduling events, administrative tasks to prepare for events, on-site support at events, and event review and debriefing
• Internet research on energy policy, economics, congressional records, health and security effects of climate change, etc.
• Volunteer outreach, recruitment, follow up, and support
• Editing and improving existing training and outreach materials
• Corresponding with new volunteers to monitor progress and provide training support
• Attend meetings, events, and conferences as directed
• Administrative support including email correspondence and clerical tasks
• Data entry using Salesforce-CRM (confidentiality agreement required)
• Participate in weekly/monthly conference calls and other tasks as requested
Requirements• Demonstrated writing, proofreading and Internet researching skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Google docs, Internet, email and social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
• Passion for advocacy and ability to work collaboratively and meet deadlines
• Applicants must be 18 years of age or older