Marketing/Communications Specialist - InternPacific Data Integrators
Marketing + Social Media + Special Events InternshipLansdowne Street
Marketing Internship at Fortune 500Aflac
Paid Sales Management InternshipAflac
Social Media Marketing Intern - Natural SkincareBookmark This
Posted: July 18 2016
Company Location: Allen, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRistrah Inc is a startup based in Texas, specializing in developing natural beauty products for global consumers. We are seeking a social media savvy intern to grow our social media presence and drive online sales for our new signature brand Schild. We are seeking a motivated, creative and dynamic individual that is interested in an unpaid design internship for a minimum of 3 months. You will work directly with the founders and help build the brand and marketing strategies for the company. All work can be done remotely with bi-weekly Skype check in
The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of digital marketing, and the world of social media influencers. The candidate should be self-starter who understands how to quickly develop ideas, take lead and measure results. Candidate must be able to think strategically and see how social media fits into a business marketing strategy. Interns must be able to assist in formulating social media plans, execute them, measure and document the impact of social media, and then suggest actions to increase impact and drive sales.
The intern will seek opportunities to link to and leverage bloggers, vloggers, media and social media channels to build the social presence of the brand.
If you are someone who is searching for an opportunity to make your mark, make your ideas count at a small company in a big way while building your portfolio and experience this position is for you!
ResponsibilitiesProduce and execute innovative social media campaigns and manage day-to-day editorial content
- Writing and posting blog posts, tweets, updates as needed
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Conduct and compile research on various industry topics, influencers, media and opportunities
- Analyze the current website and marketing strategy and provide inputs on improving SEO, and building the online brand presence.
What You'll Learn
If you have ever considered going into business for yourself this will be a great place to get hands on experience and learn to build a brand. You will have an opportunity to participate and learn running a startup business. You will be treated as a team player and will have the chance to define your own tasks and develop your role.
If interested, please reply and include a resume and a brief cover letter summarizing why you believe you would be a good fit for the position.
RequirementsAvailable 8-20 hours/week – flexible scheduling Minimum 3-month commitment required
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Advertising or Business . Must be 18 years or older
- Be proficient across all social media platforms; Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Snap Chat
- Have the capability of creating and executing targeted social media campaigns
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Willingness to create video blogs, write press releases, and capture new creative content
- Be a self starter and work independently and be capable of taking initiative on specific projects
- Being passionate about natural cosmetics is a plus
- Ability to develop a detailed and professional marketing plan
- Desire to come up with fresh ideas on how to grow our online presence
- Possess exceptional follow through skills.