MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNNOVA CHEMICALS
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNAlberta Health Services (AHS)
Marketing InternMeda AB
Marketing InternMeda AB
Hot Opportunity: Marketing Jedi for Fast Growing Indian StartupKeshiha Services
Marketing InternLife for Love LLC
Marketing - COMPETITIVE Team - Sports Athletes & CoachesExclusive Marketing
Marketing InternExclusive Marketing
Social Media Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Posted: September 20 2016
Company Location: Denver, CO
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMIKADO is looking for creative and motivated interns interested in Social Media Marketing. Our Social Media Interns will learn innovative social media strategies and have the opportunity to impact major accounts through working closely with our Social Media Manager.
MIKADO is a multicultural marketing agency. We work with clients to create culturally authentic campaigns and navigate specific ethnic and religious target markets. We help international brands enter the U.S. market, and national brands reach an international community in the U.S. We are a small and tight knit group with over 50 years of international marketing experience combined. Our company culture is laid back, friendly and supportive. We are willing to work with interns on flexible hours. This is a great opportunity for college students to build their resumes and learn from a small and experienced group.
Responsibilities- Monitor, manage, and update MIKADO and clients’ social platform pages
- Assist in the development of content, campaigns, and promotions for pages
- Develop monthly/bimonthly analyses and reports for clients
-Maintain and improve social media content calendars, postings, and reports
- Maintain active profiles on a variety of social media platforms by using up-to-date social media engagement techniques
Requirements- Excellence in maintaining & engaging with customers on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google +, etc.
- Must be able to commute to Denver office
- Must be able to work 15-20 hours a week
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
-Students majoring in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or Business Management preferred
Must include social media profile links and/or examples within the application!
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Writing
Preferred - Data Analysis, Graphic Design, Video Editing