Social Media InternSuaveCo
Marketing InternThe Ecomm Dude
Business Communications Coordinator-Entry LevelImperial Solutions, Inc
Content Creator InternColure Media
Black economic empowerment organization - Marketing InternLet's Buy Black 365
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
(Spring 2017)-Music-Business Marketing Internship-Miami, FLMinistry Recording Group of VA
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Social Media Marketing Internship - SpringBookmark This
Fifty & Five
227 S. Orlando Ave.
Winter Park, FL
Posted: October 31 2016
Application Deadline: December 19, 2016
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Timeframe: 01/09/17 — 04/28/17
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFifty & Five is dedicated to the execution of a professional and enriching internship program. We pride ourselves on one-to-one interaction, individual intern projects and a fun and stimulating work environment. Applicants should be willing to commit at least 18-25 hours per week at our Winter Park office. We are currently recruiting for our Spring internship program (January 2017 through April 2017). To apply, please send resumes to Fifty & Five at email@example.com with the subject line “Social Media Marketing Spring Internship – Winter Park, FL.”
Fifty & Five is a full-service social media agency with a passion for creating memorable conversations between brands and their consumers. Based in Orlando, Florida with regional offices in Los Angeles, California and Boston, Massachusetts, Fifty & Five was born in 2009 at a Southern California Starbucks. Its beginnings provided the company the jolt that it needed for a front row view of the rapidly evolving social media landscape.
In its seventh year, Fifty & Five has evolved into a team of passionate creatives, writers, and analysts, using real-time communication to deliver real-world results.
GLOBAL MINDSET – LOCAL PERSPECTIVE
We are structured to collaborate intimately with our clients, and have a global mindset rooted in local perspective. With offices in Orlando, Los Angeles, and Boston and a propriety global partnership network; we’ve assembled the brightest minds from digital and creative agencies around the world.
WHAT DRIVES US?
We are seasoned thinkers, creating social experiences that influence consumer behavior, drive digital dialogue and provide battle-tested analytical data.
ResponsibilitiesSocial media is an ever-changing field, so although you will have some routine responsibilities, your role will require you to adapt slightly every now and then.
Requirements– Currently enrolled in an accredited academic institution
– A major in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field
– A passion for all things Internet
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Intermediate to strong fluency with PowerPoint
– Fluency with the rest of MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook; beginner knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, and HTML is helpful but not required
– Experience on popular websites, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and Tumblr; and/or with mobile applications, such as SMS, mobile web and media, etc.
– Must do well under pressure and be very dependable as well as accountable
– Must follow instructions well, able to multi-task — keeping deadlines is a must
– Skilled in online research
– Diligent work ethic and insatiable desire to learn
– A strong interest in social media and marketing
*NOTE: Candidates must be seeking an internship for credit hours only.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Microsoft Outlook
Preferred - Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, Social Media