Social Media & Community Management InternPerspicuous Media Corporation
Digital Marketing Internship (3 months)Motion Global Limited
Digital Marketing TraineeMotion Global Limited
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Marketing InternshipClean the World
Marketing/PR/Communications InternshipUniversal Student Fund
Online Exclusive Luxury Jewelry Marketing InternshipDuke & Duchess Jewelers
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Social Media Marketing Internship with Z InteractiveBookmark This
Z Interactive, LLC
Ninth Floor, 211 North Ervay St
Posted: January 07 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionZ Interactive is a full-service digital marketing and advertising agency that specializes in Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Website Development, Email Marketing, Web Optimized PR, and more for small businesses to corporations.
As an unpaid marketing intern, you will see, first hand, the passion and excitement of working in our industry and just how viable communication and technology is for business. You will learn the fundamentals of digital marketing and will gain assessable experience in Social Media Marketing, Customer Relations, Community Management and more, as well as insight on how to properly and effectively manage online assets for businesses across-the-board.
By Interning with Z Interactive you will have the chance to work on the front lines in digital marketing. You'll receive peer-to-peer training, executive leadership counsel, and real-life experience working with top-of-the-mark industry tools and resources, not to mention hands-on experience with some great brands.
Z Interactive works with such industries as music, entertainment, restaurants, retail and high technology.
• Working proficiently individually and with team members to accomplish common goals
• Balance multiple projects effectively and meet deadlines
• Working with Microsoft Office products; Word, Powerpoint, Excel
• Writing and publishing content to Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and others.
• The ability to work at least 8-12 hours a week. (We are willing to work with your school and work schedule(s).
• Must be familiar with social media platforms such as: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products; Word, Powerpoint, Excel.
• Must have a strong work ethic and willingness to learn new programs and processes.
• The desire to be at the forefront of marketing innovation and technology.
• The motivation to work diligently remotely.
• Minimal graphic design experience is not required, but recommended.
• Knowledge with Wordpress, HTML, CSS and other code language a plus, but not required
Looking for Interns majoring in journalism, CCPA, marketing, advertising, design, and computer programming. Any intern that works for Z Interactive has the possibility of being offered a position after their internship(s).
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Custom Facebook Pages, Twitter
Preferred - WordPress, Graphic Design, Basic HTML, CSS, Facebook Fan Page Creation, Google Adwords, Google Analytics