Website image and content workZiberty Inc.
Business Development and Marketing InternJulia Franzosa INC
Marketing InternErupt Marketing
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT Internship ( IN HOME CARE service)www.oneononeseniorcare.com
Tech Startup Marketing InternshipCarBlip
Get your foot in the door! Internship - Marketing/AdvertisingGCR Acquisitions, Inc
Social Media Marketing Agency Fall Internship in Woodland HillsBright Age
Media Marketing InternshipiDataBreak, Inc.
Social Media & Marketing Manager Intern - Opportunity to be paidBookmark This
Posted: August 18 2015
Company Location: Manhattan, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTech Media SaaS is excited to announce an open role as a social media marketing intern to work closely with our CMO and aid in social media initiatives.
1. You are the life of a party and you love dealing with people
2. You are likeable, quirky, and creative
3. You enjoy going out to dinner, bars, lounges etc.
4. You are active on social media, not afraid to garner attention, and love technology
5. You’re professional and cool to work with
6. You’re a great writer and communicator in general
What you’ll learn:
1. Project management skills
2. Marketing strategy skills
3. Online content creation and portfolio development skills
4. Business development skills
5. Analytics and metadata hacking
Responsibilities• Aid in managing social media presence
• Aid in launching new social media initiatives and strategy development
• Help develop quality content that will drive traffic
• Work closely with the CMO to create social media growth plan
Requirements• You’re drinking age (21) – we work with quite a few bars and nightlife establishments
• Have the ability to work remotely – we don’t expect you to work from our offices everyday
• Can make it to at least one in office-meeting every week, we have offices in New York and New Brunswick NJ
Preferred (doesn’t mean we won’t consider you):
Established (establishing) Social Media Network/Presence
In college or recently graduated
You have writing sample