Marketing Lead InternshipBusiness Services
Website Manager and Designer - Big Data StartupGreenwich.HR
Social Media & Marketing InternDormMom Metro Atlanta, Inc
Digital Marketing Video InternshipRave Decor
Digital Marketing Intern- ORLANDO & TAMPA AREASOneThing Strategic Marketing Group
Social Media InternProspect Row
Integrated Marketing Intern [FALL/WINTER 2016]IM Boston
Online E-sale Inventory Upload Management / AdminBookmark This
Designs by HC
71W 47th street
New York, NY
Posted: June 28 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description2 Primary Goals:
1) Generate a brand presence using Social Media Marketing i.e. Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, etc. This requires knowledge of SEO, Hash Tagging, Experience in promoting a brand name or Company in any industry is required.
2) Upload product detail on line - to generate traffic and sales through different websites.
Designs by HC is a Wholesale Diamond Jewelry brand - catering to Retail stores.
Our base office is in Midtown, NYC. We are a small business - the office has 5-7 employees.
Though the position states Part-Time - we are open to Full-time, furthermore, this position will start-off unpaid - but will serve rewards on a commission basis - based on progression and responsibilities. Most importantly - it will be most fruitful for you and us - if you are here long-term (a minimum of 6 months to a year).
This position is a LONG term Full-time employment. We are looking forward to rapidly growing.
Responsibilities- Utilize skills to maximize productivity, sell product on line
- Utilize social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online / interact to generate sales (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc)
- Generate sales of High-Value Luxury Product - without face-to-face interaction with the customer (i.e. Email / Internet)
- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns within budget
- Collaborate / Strategize with internal departments on projects and assignments daily / weekly
Requirements- Provide links to 3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interests and knowledge of Social Media
- Windows / MS Office / Gmail knowledge for daily use.
- Use of Graphic editing apps is a big plus.
- Not required, but big plus: Ability to mass upload product on to e-commerce websites like etsy, amazon, shopify, etc. (can be trained)
- Be enthusiastic about skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and can deal well with an unstructured environment
- Appropriate etiquette to deal with Professionals on a daily basis
SkillsRequired - Social Media Marketing, Social Media Advertising, Sales & Marketing Alignment, Sales, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Amazon, Microsoft Excel, Copywriting
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop, Data Cleaning, Commercial Product Photography, E-commerce, E-commerce Optimization, E-commerce SEO, Copywriting