Marketing and Graphic Design Internship with Girls on the Run InternationalGirls on the Run International
Growing Counseling Practice Seeks Marketing InternFinding Your Identity LLC
Social Media InternMr. Cory's Cookies
Personal Assistant / PR AssistantThe Septimius Group LLC
Global Digital Beauty Community is looking for WINTER and SPRING Interns! (Encino, CA)Bangstyle
Search Engine Optimization Specialist InternshipCreative Visual Productions
SEO and Social Media StrategistMarketSearch
Online E-sale Inventory Upload Management / AdminBookmark This
Designs by HC
71W 47th street
New York, NY
Posted: June 28 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description2 Primary Goals:
1) Generate a brand presence using Social Media Marketing i.e. Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, etc. This requires knowledge of SEO, Hash Tagging, Experience in promoting a brand name or Company in any industry is required.
2) Upload product detail on line - to generate traffic and sales through different websites.
Designs by HC is a Wholesale Diamond Jewelry brand - catering to Retail stores.
Our base office is in Midtown, NYC. We are a small business - the office has 5-7 employees.
Though the position states Part-Time - we are open to Full-time, furthermore, this position will start-off unpaid - but will serve rewards on a commission basis - based on progression and responsibilities. Most importantly - it will be most fruitful for you and us - if you are here long-term (a minimum of 6 months to a year).
This position is a LONG term Full-time employment. We are looking forward to rapidly growing.
Responsibilities- Utilize skills to maximize productivity, sell product on line
- Utilize social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online / interact to generate sales (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc)
- Generate sales of High-Value Luxury Product - without face-to-face interaction with the customer (i.e. Email / Internet)
- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns within budget
- Collaborate / Strategize with internal departments on projects and assignments daily / weekly
Requirements- Provide links to 3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interests and knowledge of Social Media
- Windows / MS Office / Gmail knowledge for daily use.
- Use of Graphic editing apps is a big plus.
- Not required, but big plus: Ability to mass upload product on to e-commerce websites like etsy, amazon, shopify, etc. (can be trained)
- Be enthusiastic about skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and can deal well with an unstructured environment
- Appropriate etiquette to deal with Professionals on a daily basis
SkillsRequired - Social Media Marketing, Social Media Advertising, Sales & Marketing Alignment, Sales, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Amazon, Microsoft Excel, Copywriting
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop, Data Cleaning, Commercial Product Photography, E-commerce, E-commerce Optimization, E-commerce SEO, Copywriting