Brand AmbassadorShelf Cosmetics
MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Social Media GuruFirst Person
(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- Marketing & Promotions (Social Media Internship)Next Level Publishing
Marketing Communications Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flex times) - Toronto, CanadaDIGIMARCON
Marketing Communications Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - New York, NYDIGIMARCON
Marketing Communications Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - VirtualDIGIMARCON
Social Media Marketing / Photography Internship (Casual – 12 hours per week) - VirtualDIGIMARCON
Social Media Marketing & Public Relations InternBookmark This
Redwood City, CA
Posted: June 15 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEVVEMI is a startup that's disrupting the $679B Global Beauty Industry. As a startup company, EVVEMI is looking for star social media, public relations, and creative marketing interns that have passion for the beauty industry and dedication to get work done. He or she understands that beauty is an experience, one that helps embrace and transform the inner you. We would like the intern to work 25 - 40 hours weekly. This is an unpaid internship.
If you enjoy having an opinion, creating online content and are adept at building a follower base on social media platforms, we’d love to hear from you. Please write to us with your resume, a brief description of your future goals and the type of experience you intend to gain, and why you would be a good fit for this internship.
ResponsibilitiesPublic Relations/Social Media
- Developing press materials such releases, pitch letters and media alerts
- Engage media and assist with pitching media placements
- Researching, compiling and maintaining media lists and editorial calendars
- Assisting with event production and brand activations
- Developing social media content and assist in managing platforms
- Engage influencers and assist with social media marketing campaigns
- Design and execution of marketing materials and digital flyers
- Create artwork and graphics for social media platforms
- Develop visuals for EVVEMI's social media platforms
- Provide photography for client events and brand activations
- Assist in creative direction for photo shoots
Requirements- Attention to detail, time management and organizational skills are a must, as well as the ability to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Strong computer skills are also required; you must have a laptop with the necessary programs.
- A commitment of 3-5 days per week is required.
- Candidates with experience in Lifestyle, Fashion & Accessories, Beauty & Grooming and Entertainment is a plus.