MARKETING / SALES INTERNSHIPUS ACCENT COACH
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNGlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
DIGITAL MEDIA SALES INTERNSHIPPrÔsperity Is A Mindset
Social Media InternshipPrÔsperity Is A Mindset
Marketing InternRaise the Barr
Social Media & Community Management InternDoug Bopst Fitness, LLC.
Influencer campaign coordinator internStargazer
Social Media, Marketing & Sales Support - Cannabis Topical ProductsBookmark This
Abacus of Colorado, LLC
Posted: September 01 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Okay, so do we have your attention?
Our company is Abacus of Colorado, LLC makers of the revolutionary topical product line, CBD CLINIC™. We have just launched our FDA-Registered topical medications infused with Cannabidiol (CBD).
And we're looking for some social media, marketing and sales Rock-Stars.
We'd like to bring in some enthusiastic and skilled individuals to help keep up the amazing momentum we have have begun since launching our product line a few short months ago. We want to amass more Facebook followers, company supporters, re-tweeters, instagram'ers brand ambassadors, product champions and more, and you'll help us achieve that.
Digital and print media marketing, advertising and social media are how companies in the pharmaceutical and cannabis industry get the word out, and you can play an integral part of developing the social media presence of a company who is taking the industry by storm.
You will get out of this internship:
- Social Media Marketing for Business Experience
- B2B Correspondence and business development
- Web and Print Marketing Experience
- In depth knowledge of the Cannabis Industry as well dermatological pharmaceutical industry
- New Connections with direct and ancillary cannabis companies
- Article Writing
- Graphic and Web Design and development experience
AND MUCH MORE!
So PLEASE apply for this internship today!
This is an unpaid internship, but gas stipend is available.
Responsibilities1) Tweet like a bird and amass Facebook followers
2) Create rich content to be used on Facebook and acquire fans
3) Focus on the social media activities of the target product markets and create strategies to access these groups
4) Write researched articles for website content
5) Identify new markets and devise social media strategy to access then and promote our product line
6) Manage contests, giveaways, sampling opportunities
7) Identify and create strategic alliances with potential partner companies / customers
8) Research potential business development opportunities such as distribution companies or retailers
9) Reach out to industry bloggers and people of influence for product reviews and testimonials
Requirements- Awesome Communication Skills
- Ability to write articles on researched topics
- Enthusiastic Attitude and Love of learning new skills
- Loves all aspects of Social Media
- Ability to research topics on the internet and generate reports based on the research
- Can navigate websites easily
- Graphic Design skills (nice to have)