Social Media & Community Management InternKnowe
Marketing Internship at USA Apparel CompanySuuchi
Internship For Digital Marketing AgencyEmpire Traffic Group LLC
Media and Public RelationsCat Depot
Creative Marketing Company Seeking for a Part/Full Time Paid Intern CandidateYuka E-com
Marketing for a ChurchAlegi Anderson, LLC
Digital Marketing InternDonna Gamache Global
Social Media Marketing SpecialistBookmark This
Posted: April 27 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description"If TripAdvisor was Facebook, ViewSpot would be Instagram."
The ViewSpot app makes finding and sharing places with amazing views easier than ever.
ViewSpot Connects with Facebook and Twitter.
• Easily share ViewSpots with your friends and followers
• Bookmark ViewSpots to create a personalized Favorite’s list
• Comment and Rate ViewSpots
Use the Map View or the List View to find the best ViewSpots.
Search by ViewSpot Categories:
Be a part of our growing list.
• Upload your own photos to share ViewSpots you've discovered that aren't in the app already.
Available on iOS and Android devices this Summer (2015).
Responsibilities1. Branding and Sales Channel Management.
2. Assist and contribute to the creation and building of product brands to support and drive product line growth.
3. Drive marketing ctivities which develop differentiated product positioning and clear messaging of the key product value proposition to the target markets.
4. Develop and manage programs to communicate and reinforce the value proposition to the sales team and channel partners engaged with the product(s).
5. Development and delivery of marketing strategies encompassing online / digital Marketing, Blogs, Webinars, Social Media, SEO and similar actions to engage target customers.
Requirements1. A minimum of 1 year of experience supporting an internal sales team and/or external customers directly.
2. Working towards a Bachelor’s degree.
3. A minimum of 1 year of experience working with digital and/or online tools such as CRM, CMS, Online Analytics, SEO tools.
4. Additional Qualifications:
5. Experience creating collateral, delivering the content, running campaigns, and/or related marketing actions for a sales team.
6. Able to work in an entrepreneurial mode. Willing to contribute in an energetic global team. Key actor in a new and innovative business.
7. A history of successful product marketing and/or marketing communications.
8. Ready to wear multiple hats and switch context easily until the business matures.
9. Possess proven marketing tactical, analytical and implementation skills.
10. Digital marketing experience, tech savvy.
11. Experience targeting the mobile applications space and/or marketing online/cloud/digital offerings is considered as an advantage.